ARC Trainer Instructions
Settings: (clic images to enlarge)
- Distance to Arc: distance from current position to start of arc (for practicing radial-to-arc turn).
- Arc Radius: radius of the arc in Nautical Miles (virtual vor is created at a distance of Arc Radius + Distance to Arc nautical miles from current position).
- Arc Length: used to indicate an exit course for practicing Arc-to-Radial turn and interception.
- Rotation Direction: also used to calculate the exit course (exit course = current course + arc length).
- Show HSI: if you want to use Course and CDI.
- Show RMI: if you want to use a RMI (you can choose both if you want).
While flying the arc, in the HSI screen:
- Swipe on the left screen side to set Course
- Swipe on the right screen half to set the Heading Bug